Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:30:44 -0500

My daughter's band is being served by Quiznos next week.  I checked the
online allergy info and the only thing without wheat and gluten is the
fruit/yogurt parfait.

Do any of you have any luck there by ordering without bread? Or plain
salads?

I have never even been in one so am not sure if there is any possibility.

I think I will just bring something from home - but of course she prefers it
when she blends in with the group.

Thanks for any experience you have had eating at Quiznos.

Becky in Texas