From:
A Levario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:29:38 -0800

Herr's (chip company) provided the following information
regarding their Baked Cheese Curls:

Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:17:11 -0500

Dear Andrea,

Our Herr's Baked Cheese Curls are Gluten free.  They are
run on a production line that also runs our other cheese
curl products and our popcorn products.  None of those
products contain Gluten. Thank you for contacting our
company.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,
HERR'S FOODS INC.

Polly C. Mooney
Customer Service Rep.