Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:56:04 EDT

The ice tea at P.F. Chang is gluten free. They get their tea from China Mist.
I contacted them and they said their ice tea is gluten free.

I contacted Tiffany Hamby from P.F.Chang and she gave me the contact
information to check the ice tea. She also was going to contact P.F.Chang in
westchester ,where I ate to review procedures for preparing and serving gluten free
meals.
I recieved e-mails from other list members who said they had a problem eating
at various P.F. chengs.
I have eaten their many tiimes with no problem except for this one time so I
intend to return.