From:
Sue Cavallaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:44:44 EST

Raising Our Celiac Kids (ROCK) CENTRAL NJ is pleased to announce....

OUR FIRST ROCK GLUTEN FREE
HOLIDAY COOKIE EXCHANGE !!!

Take a break from the holiday rush and share the Holiday spirit with ROCK.
Plus, offer your family and friends an unbelievable selection of homemade
gluten free delights.

We look forward to seeing you ........and your cookies, too!!

DATE:       Thursday, December 11th, 2003

TIME:       7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

PLACE:      Monmouth County Public Library, Manalapan

***Note:  as usual, we will be having general discussion about the gluten
free diet, new products, holiday stuff, etc.

All are welcome to attend, even if you do not wish to participate in the
cookie exchange.

COOKIE EXCHANGE GUIDELINES

1. All cookies must be homemade and gluten free.

2.  Please bring 6 dozen total cookies.

3. Arrange cookies in a basket or platter & a bring large container (i.e.,
Tupperware) to carry away cookies

4. Please bring copies of the recipe, if you can or at least a list of
ingredients for those with other allergies.

Any questions, email me.  Looking forward to it!  sue