From:
Joyce Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:46:10 EST

  The Gluten Free Support Team meeting in Indianapolis on Feb. 16 has been
postponed. We have rescheduled it for Feb. 23 at 2:00 .  We decided to
postpone the meeting due to the weather today and the incoming forecast of
6-10 inches of snow for Central Indiana by Sunday night along with blowing
snow. We felt that it would not be safe for people to get out and come.
Everything remains the same time, place, and topic. Just the date has
changed.  See you the 23rd. Any questions either call Joyce at 317-272-4609
or e-mail @[log in to unmask]
   Joyce Etheridge