From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 18:11:53 -0400

May is here with graduations, Mother's Day and end of school parties.  It's
a great time for Little Bay's Yellow Cake and Sponge Cake mixes.  We are
offering 15% off both mixes for the month of May.  Check out our recipe
section for spice cake, lemon squares, whoopee pies, coffee cake all made
from our cake mixes

Are you still waiting to try EXPANDEX modified tapioca starch?  What are you
waiting for?  We are continuing the 15% off our 20 oz package.

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $30 and 10% off case lots.

HAPPY BAKING!!

Our mixes are made in a dedicated gluten free facility. We are proud to have
earned the Celiac Sprue Association Seal of Recognition.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.

603-828-7236

www.littlebaybaking.com