From:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:18:59 -0700

Hello Listmates,
We are considering taking a trip to Zion National Park in Utah.  We are considering staying in Springdale which is adjacent to the park.  I was wondering if any of you had any experience with eating gluten free in Zion National Park and Springdale.   If so, any recommendations would be most appreciated.  Thank you so much!