From:
Graham J Kent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 21:54:06 +0000

This evening I received the following message :

==================================

>Would anyone care to swop or compare bread-machine recipes using the
>Gluten-free WHEAT based flour (obtainable in EUROPE) or the wheat free
>versions.

Graham....Gluten-free WHEAT????  Someone is pulling your leg. There is
no such product. If you are Celiac, I'd suggest that you check this out
for your own health's sake.

Good Luck ....  xxxxxxxxxxxxx (name removed !)

=====================================

This is the list of ingredients taken from the manufacturer's website,
which is at :

http://www.juvela.co.uk/shs/Prodfr.htm

   Ingredients
   Gluten-free wheat starch*, dried skimmed milk, sucrose, stabilizers:
   guar gum, hydroxpropylmethylcellulose, raising agents:
   glucono-delta-lactone, sodium bicarbonate, salt, iron powder,
   niacin, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6.

   * This ingredient complies with the internationally agreed criteria
   for Gluten-free foods (Codex Alimentarius).

DOES ANYONE ELSE CARE TO DISPUTE MY CLAIM TO GLUTEN FREE WHEAT FLOUR
????