Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 19:04:56 -0400

I asked if others had to change blood pressure medicine after going gf.
 Several people responded.  Most thought I should double-check the gf status
of my medicine.  I had already contacted the manufacturer (Letterly Labs) and
they had said it was gf (the lady sounded like she knew what she was talking
about).  Some others suggested that my body may be absorbing the medicine
differently now.  One lady said she has to change her medication every few
years (probably nothing to do with the cd).  I'm feeling slightly better so
am going to let things ride a few days longer before seeing my doctor. There
does seem to be some sort of intestinal thing going around at work and maybe
I am just suffering with it longer than the average person.
  Thanks to all who responded,
     Barb in Springfield, OH