From:
Ellen Switkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:42:05 -0700

Here's a great recipe we just tried.

Potato waffle

Grate one or more potato including skin
dice up fine some green onion
add pinch of salt,

Mix and spread evenly on hot waffle iron which has been sprayed with Pam or
oil.

Cook 10 to 15 minutes til done.  You can make as much as you like. There's
no fat if you use Pam or a non-stick waffle iron.

Eat hot off the griddle.  We gobbled them up as fast as we could cook them.
You could use as a base to pile on any kind of savory topping instead of a
corn tortilla or other type of bread.  If so, keep them warm in the oven
until you are ready to eat them.

Ellen Switkes
Oakland, Ca