From:
"McGinn, Dianne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McGinn, Dianne
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:04:50 -0400

The last summary for the Outer Banks was more than a year ago, and my
family will be visiting Duck the first week in July.  I am aware of
Outback but wanted to know about any little local places that may cater
to GF.  I don't eat seafood, so am looking for more versatile menus.
Thanks in advance, and I will summarize!

Dianne in Maryland

Notice: This email may contain privileged or confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.