From:
goalieootttaA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:02:30 -0700

Dear Listies,

I'm wondering if anyone on the group is on a Low-Carb Diet and if so,
how well does it fit the celiac restrictions in diet. Are there any
special aspects of Low Carb that might present problems for us (eg. some
fats are unrestricted)? I am not referring to the paleo-diet but rather
the one where you keep track of carbs over the day and stick to specific
amounts of same.

Also:

Does anyone have the contact number for Jamieson vitamins in Canada? The
Mega-Vim make me feel nauseous although they are GF and I'm tryingto find
out what else the problem might be.
Thanks!
Lissy