From:
Kathy Velasquez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:46:06 -0400

Hi everyone.  Quick question.   Does anyone get stomach cramping/aches
following cardiovascular exercise?  I workout 3-5 times per week,
actually i am a Spinning (indoor cycling) instructor, which is a rather
tough workout, and i've been in mild to significant discomfort following
exercise, from one to six or more hours.  I don't eat close to working
out and I rarely eat when i am done. I drink a ton of water before,
during, and after.  This has been happening ever since diagnosis and
sometime before.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Does anyone have
suggestions as to the cause?  Tonight seems especially bad.  Any help or
advice is appreciated.  Thanks, God Bless, Kathy V