From:
Mary Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:10:59 -0500

I found one wonderful place, The Timberlodge, they are in the canal area and other places in the north, they were great, they knew what we needed and they made my daughter a perfect steak, veggies, baked potato and Ice cream for dessert, they even had Oscar Meyer hot dogs for my three year old.

They treated us very well, they seemed very informed, I talked to the kitchen manager, he had a note at the front with our reservation.

All in all it was great, we also did Mc Donalds, and alot of microwave, toster cooking in our room.

Hope this helps.

Mary Curran