From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2013 19:26:50 -0700

I would like to recommend the best gf pizza my family has ever eaten (even my daughter who does not usually like gf grains ate a lot of it). It is Against the Grain Three Cheese Artisanal Pizza that we bought at Whole Foods in Lynnwood, WA. Everything from the crust to the cheese to the flavor and texture was perfect!

Sue near Seattle, WA