From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:12:08 -0500

From Johnson&Johnson, makers of ACT rinse:

 Date: Tue, 01 Oct 02 09:40:25
Subject: Re: Thank you for contacting www.mrreach.com; Reference #:
010409320A.

Thank you for contacting the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies
Information Center.  It is always important to hear from our consumers, and
we appreciate the time you have taken to contact us.

You will be pleased to know that all the REACH ACT Anti-Cavity Fluoride
Rinses are gluten-free!

Again, thank you for your interest in our company.  Please call our
toll-free number should you have any comments or questions in the future.
Also, be sure to visit our websites for additional information on our
products.

     www.johnsonsbaby.com            www.mrreach.com
www.bandaid.com
     www.monistat.com                     www.itsmybody.com