From:
Cris Ramsdale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cris Ramsdale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:40:54 -0800

I had my second biopsy 2 weeks ago after being diagnosed November 2007. I've
done a pretty good job of staying GF but was disappointed to learn that my
intestines are still damaged. What I'm wondering is, should the doc be able
to compare my more recent biopsy with my Nov 07 one and tell to what extent
I've healed? What's the point of doing this biopsy--anything beyond seeing
if I'm fully healed or not?

How long should I expect to be healed and does length of illness prior to
proper diagnosis as well as age at diagnosis have anything to do with. I was
very discouraged to hear the test results. I feel like I'm fighting an
invisible enemy and as a mother of a 2 and 3 yr old I need all the energy I
can get.

cris