From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2014 08:33:35 -0500

We're doing our first ever national coupon in September with a company called Mambo Sprouts.
The coupon is for  75¢ off per can of our great Hol Grain Chicken Coating Mix.  What makes this product so "great” is how versatile it is.  It is so easy to use, just put whatever you’re going to cook in a Ziploc bag, add our Chicken Coating Mix and shake until well coated, then place in your oven and bake. It will emerge from your oven all crunchy and toasty tasty delicious. Our Hol Grain Chicken Coating mix is equally good on Chicken, fish or pork and it is especially good on veggies.
Our Hol Grain Chicken Coating Mix is certified Gluten Free by GIG and is verified NON GMO by the NON GMO Project. It is also Star K Kosher certified. While this product is enjoyed by meat eaters everywhere it is classed as a Vegan Product too.
We have been milling and making rice based products for 102 years so you know you can trust us to make you and your family a healthy and wholesome product.
Our national coupon will appear in mid-September in over 300 Natural Stores. If your local store doesn't have it you can purchase it directly from our secure web site, www.holgrain.com and get the same 75¢ off offered on our national coupon.
Enjoy,
Mike Davis
Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.