From:
norbert1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 15:58:58 -0600

Dear Friends,

When we were in Germany a while back I tasted "Nutella" a chocolate tasting
spread, similar to peanut butter.  I knew it was too good to be gf, but I
called Nestles" 1-800-NUTELLA, and they confirmed the gf status.  It
contains, sugar, vegetable oil ( Peanut or Sunflower), partially hydrogenated
peanut oil, hazelnuts, skim milk, cocoa, soy lecithin,and vanillin.  It shuld
not be refrigerated.

Nestle's sent some yummy recipes (very quickly), but my favorite is straight
from the jar.

Caution:  If you are a chocaholic or can't use extra-calories, this treat can
be Habit forming.

So far I have only found it in Kroger's, next to the peanut butter, priced at
$2.79 for 13 oz.  My husband got me 2 jars for Valentine's Day.

Rose Mary