Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:23:10 -0500

Can anyone point me in the right direction in finding out if my celiac
daughter is also casein intollerant?  Is there a simple blood test?  Or do
we go through an allergist for testing?  I know relatively nothing about
casein sensitivity, but that it sometimes can coexist with celiac.  My
daughter is a mild celiac (no tummy issues) but suffers from severe
headaches which is what led us to the dx for celiac.  We were hoping that in
going GF we would see the headaches diminish,, however, having been GF for
about a month now has produced no significant results, so I am suspecting
another culprit than gluten alone.  Any and all info regarding casein would
be most welcome!

Elisabeth

*******
*******