From:
James Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:42:00 EST

Mike Jones wrote:

> I will be away from the system until July 17.  In case of problems,
> one of the other Listowners will be willing to assist in any
> matter.  Jim Lyles ([log in to unmask]) should be your first
> point of contact.

Two points I should clarify:

1.  The e-mail address for Jim Lyles is [log in to unmask], which
    is slightly different from the one listed above.

2.  I will be gone myself from Thursday morning (July 13) until
    Sunday evening (July 16).  During that time, you should contact
    one of the other listowners to handle anything that you feel is
    urgent.  You can send a message to ALL the listowners by
    sending it to [log in to unmask]  Or, if it can
    wait until I get back, go ahead and send it to me.

--- Jim Lyles, [log in to unmask] ---
--------- Holly, Michigan, USA --------