From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:17:39 -0800

We make Gluten Free delicious..it's what we do!  Real food for real people!

Look for our gluten free products at Lowe's , Safeway, Von's, Wegman's,
Randall's ,  Whole Foods (Northeast,  Mid-West, No California ,Pacific
Northwest), Dierberg's, Reasor's, Central Markets and many, many more! Now
available in over 2200 natural markets /nutrition stores with dozens of
stores being added daily. Amazon.com carries our Oatmeal and Granola and
Gluten Free Mall carries the burritos, oatmeal and granola.

Can't find out products?  email me [log in to unmask] and include
your zip code or send us the name of your favorite store for gluten free
shopping and we will contact them .

Glutenfreeda's Granola: made from wholesome, natural ingredients including
gluten-free oats and flax seeds. Our granola tastes authentic because it is
authentic: no artificial ingredients or substitutions. Glutenfreeda's
Granola appeals to everyone, gluten intolerant or not, making it the perfect
family  product. This delicious ,traditional style granola is a ideal
breakfast  cereal or a great anytime snack. Each box contains 4 individual
packages for: true "grab 'n go convenience(throw it into your child's
backpack or your briefcase), elimination of settling during shipping  and
maximum freshness down to the last gluten free oat.
<http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/granola.html>
http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/granola.html OUD

Glutenfreeda's Burritos - the FIRST frozen, single serving, gluten-free,
wheat-free burrito made from all natural and organic ingredients and hand
wrapped in a gluten-free flour tortilla.  Currently there are no other
gluten-free burritos on the market and this product line meets the current
demand of gluten-free, wheat-free consumers looking for convenient snacks or
ready-made meal options.  Glutenfreeda's Burritos contain no trans fats, no
hydrogenated oils and no hormones.    Available flavors:  Vegetarian & Dairy
Free Burritos, Vegetarian Bean & Cheese Burritos, Chicken & Cheese Burritos,
Breakfast Beef Burritos. http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/burritos.html

Glutenfreeda's Instant Flavored Oatmeal made from certified gluten-free
oats.  This again is the first of its kind.  You may currently carry
gluten-free oats from Bob's Red Mill but those are the slow-cook oats.
Glutenfreeda's Instant Oatmeal gives the customer the convenience of making
a delicious wholesome bowl of oatmeal in minutes-anywhere.  Our oatmeal is
fortified with flax for added nutritional content as well. Each box contains
6 individual serving packets for added convenience.  Available flavors:
Natural, Maple Raisin Instant Oatmeal, Banana Maple Instant Oatmeal, Apple
Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal, Variety Pack Instant Oatmeal.
<http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/oatmeal.html>
http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/oatmeal.html OU

Read Nancy Lapid's recent review of our Instant Oatmeal at About.com:Celiac
Disease    <http://cli.gs/TTn16H> http://cli.gs/TTn16H

Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies It all started with our Gluten free cookie
dough.  <http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/cookies.html>
http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/cookies.html  Our Chip Chip Hooray was #2
in the Editor's Pick from the recent Natural Food Expo
<http://naturalfoodsmerchandiser.com/tabId/103/itemId/4243/Editors-Picks-5-p
roducts-from-Expo-East.aspx>
http://naturalfoodsmerchandiser.com/tabId/103/itemId/4243/Editors-Picks-5-pr
oducts-from-Expo-East.aspx . Sugar Kookies are the perfect cookie to
decorate for any occasion! Eat them baked, just as they are or add colored
sprinkles or frosting and your creativity. Just bake as directed then add
your own personal touch! All made with ingredients found on  your pantry
shelf..Real Cookies for Real People!

~The Folks at Glutenfreeda

Follow us on Twitter: Glutenfreeda

Fan us on Facebook