From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 20:47:14 -0700

We put our papadoms in the toaster, but you have to be *very* careful!
They toast quickly and like to bend about wildly, but if you use wooden
tongs to turn them or hit the popup button very fast, you'll be okay.
They're lower in fat that way. You can also broil them in the oven... but
the same sort of cautions apply! Watch them very closely to keep them
from burning.
--
Linda Blanchard
http://www2.basinlink.com/us/mindpla/main.htm  <==celiacs and sf