From:
Rosalie Jalbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:55:39 -0500

Received this in another newsletter from a group I belong to and thought
of CD.

It appears that Helen Hunt of MAD ABOUT YOU is looking for a new
"orphan" illness to sponsor.  That is exactly what it says.  It was
suggested that people take a few minutes of their time and write to Ms.
Hunt or send her a postcard to let her know that we are in need of help.
 Send your letters/postcards to:  Helen Hunt, 9830 Wilshire Blvd Beverly
Hills, CA 90212

Another person to consider is Paul Newman who is known to give his
monies made on Newman's Own to Charity.  Since some of his food is gf,
maybe making him more aware of the plight of celiacs might be truly
beneficial.  Just a thought.

Rosalie