From:
Jon Billig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Billig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 17:33:44 -0700

Hi,
I received about 25 replies to my question about where to purchase the (Riceworks Tortilla Chips.)  The company is called Snack Alliance, Inc. and they have manufacturing facilities in Hermiston, Or. and Bristol, Virginia. Their phone number is 866 581-4431
You can go to thier website at www.snackalliance.com or to www.riceworksnacks.com and print a &1.00 coupon.
Somepeople have found them at Walmart, Costco, Jamba Juice, BJ's, Shoprite, Target, Safeway, and Giant.
You can mail order at Amazon or www.lundberg.com but you need to order a case which is 12 bags.
In my area San Diego they carry them at Henry's, Keils, Stumps, and Wholefoods problem is I have been to those stores near my house without any luck.

Good Luck
Dottie