From:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:46:36 -0600

Dear Listmates:

Thanks so much for the MANY responses I received regarding shopping for
GF products in Seattle.  I don't think I'll have a problem AT ALL!  Here
are the places, and the number of people who mentioned them:

ENER-G Foods  (Based right in Seattle-they even e mailed me!  14 people
mentioned this.

Trader Joe's - Several people mentioned one in Issaquah, and another in
the Kirkland/Redmond area, right off the 405 at the Totem Lake Exit.

Whole Foods close to UW -1
Fred Meyer Nutrition Center - 3
PCC (Puget Consumer's Co-op), in Kirkland, Issaquah - 8
And a couple of websites to get more info:
www.pugetcoop.com
http://www.switchboard.com
and key in Health & Diet Foods - Retail
where it says Find a Business, under Category,
then Seattle for city, and click the Search button
(on the right).

You'll get a long list of returns - It says Next Page
at the bottom of each page.  You can print out each
page.