From:
Melissa Maedgen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Maedgen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:42:54 -0400

Recent mention of Progresso Creamy Mushroom soup has reminded me of
something I have wanted to post for awhile. A few months ago, this soup
vanished from supermarket shelves here in Charlotte, NC. I looked at about
10 different stores and none had it. I spoke to a manager at one store and
she said that it has to do with the way their distributer "bundles"
different kinds of soup, and she had no idea if they would get it back. I am
curious if any of you in other cities have seen Progresso Creamy Mushroom
disappear. Or is there anyone out there in Charlotte who knows of a place
that still carries it?

Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC