From:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:05:28 -0400

Hi - My daughter just returned from a few days in  NYC and said that the place where she went for dim sum  had marked which dishes are gluten free right on the menu.  She herself doesn't have CD so it didn't make any difference to her but she suggested I pass it along.  The food was delicious and the prices unbelievably low.  The online menu doesn't show it but each menu that is brought to the table does, and they suggest for these that you ask that the sauce be put on the side.  The website is www.buddhabodai.net   - It is also Kosher, and is located in Chinatown and has mostly Asian patrons which is a good indicator of the quality.