From:
Jean Shott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:34:05 EST

Dear listmates,

Wishbone recently came out with a new line, "Just 2 Good".

I called the company (800-697-7887) to check on the GF status of these
dressings and the customer service rep said the line was not yet in the
computer data base.  He said he would forward my question to the appropriate
people for an accurate answer.

After several weeks, I finally got my answer.  They apologized for the delay,
but they wanted to be certain of their answer.  I really respect a company
for that.

These are the "Just 2 Good" GF dressings:

Creamy Caesar
Thousand Island
Ranch
Parmesan Basil Italian