Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:12:56 -0500

My little boy (age 2) is having his biopsy on Weds., and we are about 110%
sure it will show he has celiac.  His sister was diagnosed three years ago,
so implementing diet will be realtively easy.

Our problem:  he has been plagued with HORRIBLE eczema since about age one.
(so bad the allergist couldn't find places on his body clear enough to do
allergy testing).  Since we started gluten challenge in August we have tried
Aveeno bath treatments and skin cream on him (both contain oatmeal) and they
have helped SO MUCH.  His skin is almost normal looking.

Our dilemma:  to keep using the Aveeno or not?  We will be asking our doctor
for guidance, but we are leaning towards continuing, and see how he does
both with symptoms and with blood tests.

Does anybody out there have any experience with using Aveeno; and what were
your reactions?  thanks, Lynn