From:
Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:54:06 EST

When I get a rash from 'accidents', most of the time NOTHING makes it go
away.  I have gotten some relief from Hydrocortisone cream and Vitamin E
oil or a prescription cream or ointment called Triamcinolone Acetonide
0.1%.

I would sure be interested in the responses you get about soaps.  If you
get time, please let me know if you get anything worthwhile.

Hang in there, it should (eventually) go away.

Grampa Jim
Missouri