Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:46:45 EST

This coming Tuesday evening, November 15, your celiac support group is
meeting for you. We meet to help, learn, and study on how to better manage our
diets.

Topic: "Thanksgiving Recipes"

This is your homework assignment if you choose to accept it (not required for
gradualations). Bring your favorite recipe(s).The idea here is that these are
ones that you have prepared and delight in. Thus, some happy kitchen thoughts
for gluten-free dining. We are happy when you are able to spend this time
with us. (We usually have ten to 15 people at our meetings with two to three
"newbees.")

Where: Group Health Hospital in Redmond (2700 152 Ave NE), conference room
D112, on main floor, Walk west past the Pharmacy (left) and Security (right).
Look for welcome sign. The conference room is at the end of the hallway.

When: 7:00 - 9:00 PM

Directions:
If you are driving east on Highway 520, go to the 148th Ave. N.E. exit
(south) and stay in the left lane.
At the light turn south/right onto 148th Ave. N.E. (staying in the left lane)
Take the first east/left onto N.E. 24th St. (Sears store is on your right.)
At the second light turn north/left onto 152nd Ave. N.E.
Approximately 300 feet ahead, turn right into the Group Health Eastside
Campus and follow the signs to parking. Enter the hospital at the main entrance and
walk west all the way to the end of the hall. Room D112.

--
T. Earl Ley
Celiac Support group facilitator