From:
"Elizabeth B. Frierson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 16:42:47 -0400

We are moving to Ithaca in the fall and would be interested in any fellow
celiac families in the area, names of celiac-savvy doctors in Ithaca,
Rochester, Syracuse, or in the general area, and any new shopping options
that may have turned up since we last lived there in 1991.  We were
Greenstar members and also used the health food store in the old school
building off the Commons when we lived there before, which was sufficient
for food allergies, but I'm finding celiac is a bit tougher as a shopping and
budget challenge than allergies.

Many thanks,

Elizabeth