From:
Saskia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Saskia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:33:44 -0500

I searched through the archives.....and am still wondering:

Is there a brand of bagged *plain* puffed rice that is truly gluten free?
Everything I've ever tried by Arrowhead Mills has made me sick, but I
noticed there are several other brands of bagged puffed rice.  Nature's
Path makes one, but for some reason it's not labeled gluten free. Does
anyone know if it IS gluten free? I am not interested in brands with rice
syrup etc. added. I am also sensitive to corn.

Any ideas?  I'll try to summarize.