From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 17:49:42 EDT

To the Conference attendees,

I understand that recently there have been two Celiac Conferences; one in
New Orleans and one in Seattle.  I was wondering if any of those who went could
share some of the information that they found.

Did you receive any information that was new to you?
Was there anything that you just thought was interesting and would like
to share with others?
Was there any medical news?
Any new products that would help others?

It would be great if people who were there could share their knowledge
or a few experiences with those of us who are unable to attend.

Thanks,

Carol in NJ