From:
"Mara E. Levin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 08:24:27 EST

Well, the holiday season is off and running. My neighbor claimed the dip she
served me Thursday night was gf and df, but I got sick later anyway. Now I
have to decide if it's better to tell her or not. Always a tough question.

Then my mother calledx
Mom: I sent you a fruit cake.
Me: Oh! That's not for me!
Mom: I only put 2 cups of flour in it. Is that too much dear?
Me: Mom, we're talking molecules here. Microscopic.

It doesn't seem to matter I've already put in writing to her what I can and
can't eat. No wonder I was sick so much growing up. I want one of those list
mothers who's always looking for food and stuff to make their kids feel
better.

Enjoy the holidays.

Mara in MA