From:
Laura Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 02:30:42 -0500

Hi everyone,

As always, we received many helpful responses to my inquiry on
Disneyland.  Instead of posting them all, I will just post the 'official'
response I got from one of the chefs at Disneyworld.  I've talked to a few
chefs in the last few days and have been amazed at how helpful Disney has
made the experience for us.  I am already so impressed that I just can't
wait to go down there next month and have a great time....

So, the key is to contact them directly for every trip to get the latest
and greatest information.  Also, the phone number for Disneyland's
(California) Chef Chris is (714) 781-3463 for your convenience...

Cheers!

Laura

Note - I did gain permission to distribute this email with the contact
information for any other folks that may have future questions on the
Disney properties.  Brenda asked me to stress the IMPORTANCE to speak to a
chef or manager for any trip because the menus change and the vendors
change ingredients without notice.

From:  Bennett, Brenda
Subject: Gluten-free dining at Walt Disney World

Dear Mrs. Horvath,

Are you referring to Disneyland in California or Walt Disney World in
Florida?  If you are referring to the one in California, you will want to
notify Chef Chris Justesen by email at [log in to unmask] or Chef
Alan Crowder for Disneyland Magic Kingdom - [log in to unmask] and
Chef Ricky Hidalgo for Disney's California Adventure

If you are referring to Walt Disney World in Florida, I am usually the
contact person.  I'm attaching some files that should help you with your
planning if you are coming down here.  If you have any questions, please
give me a call or email me and I will be happy to assist you in any way I
can.

Take care and have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Brenda Bennett
MAGIC KINGDOM Foods
407-824-5967