From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 08:05:41 -0500

Tuesday night is Taco night at my Son's house. He and his Wife have three young kids who can be pretty picky about what they will eat. None of his children are Celiac or Wheat Intolerant, but just plain picky about what they will eat. The oldest will only eat a hamburger with just the bun, no tomatoes, mustard, mayo, nothing but meat and bun.....go figure.

So, I decided to test our new Hol Grain Taco Mix, which is the only Certified Gluten Free and Verified NON GMO Taco mix in North America, on my Sons' clan.

Well, I am pleased to report they ate those Tacos like there was no tomorrow. Even got the pickiest one to ask for seconds, which is the ultimate compliment.

My Son really liked the Hol Grain Taco mix too, as it is so easy to prepare. Start to finish took 15 minutes, just brown the ground meat or meat substitute, add our Hol Grain Taco Mix and you are done.

We also make an equally easy to use Hol Grain Fajita Mix and dynamite Hol Grain Chili Mix, Too.

Look for them in your favorite supermarket or natural food store, or on our secure website at www.holgrain.com.  We have a 10% discount for the month of July, 2015, on our Hol Grain Taco, Fajita and Chili mixes. The Chili mix goes great on top of hot dogs or sausage links of any kind.

If you have time please look over our website, you will see a lot of interesting rice and seasoning blends that are unique to our Operation. All are Certified Gluten Free, Verified Non GMO, Kosher certified by Star K, and do not contain any MSG or other yuck stuff.

If you find yourself anywhere near to South Louisiana please stop and visit us, we give tours of the old Rice Mill Monday through Saturday from 9 am to 5pm.

Hope you enjoy your summer.

Mike Davis

Chief Taco Maker

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.