From:
CA Matlock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CA Matlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2016 11:45:34 -0600

I am a writer, and I have already written one article about my effort to locate a nursing home for my elderly and invalid mother who has celiac disease. I now, after being turned down flat by a second nursing home because my mother has celiac disease, want to do another.

This morning I learned of a woman up in St. Louis who is dealing with the same situation as I am. If you are, or have tried, to place a loved one with celiac into long-term care, please contact me with your experience. If you know of anyone dealing with this, please pass along my email address.

Thank you,
Curtiss Ann Matlock
www.curtissannmatlock.com <http://www.curtissannmatlock.com/>