Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:41:03 EST

Thank you to everyone who sent responses to me so quickly.
In summary, many people have had this symptom, some worse than others.
Everyone seemed to think it could be one of the following...
peripheral neuropathy, B12 deficiency, or something related to  diabetes.
I called our Dr. at Columbia and he didn't seem to feel it was any of those
for my daughter although he did say that he could "expand her blood work next
time". However, She stopped eating the snicker bars that were in her
Halloween  treat bag and she has not had any burning sensation since. Snickers were on
my  GF list but ....they just might not be for her!