Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:49:09 -0500

It is the beginning of my baby girl’s senior year of high school and
to kick it off we decided to plan a tubing trip in Hill Country. We
rented a place in Wimberley Texas with a kitchen since she has
Celiac’s and is a picky eater. While researching our eating options I
came across Brewster’s Pizza
(http://www.brewsterspizza.com/homemedia.html). In our quest to find a
decent GF pizza we have been disappointed many times but decided to
give it a shot. It was great. Not only is it GF but it is made 100% on
site and from scratch using brown rice, black beans and their handmade
potato flour. They have a dedicated oven and space for their GF
products.

My daughter’s only suggestion would be to have the option of having a
thin crust since the crust is fairly think and she prefers a thin
crust.

For a town of 3000 it was a pleasant surprise how many gluten free
options were available. Almost every restaurant was aware to Celiac’s,
even the local fudge store.

We had a blast tubing and it was so nice to not have to cook a meal at all 

I have no stake in the restaurant. I just enjoy good food.

Erin