From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:31:56 -0700

Some responses were a reminder that Frisco and Breckenridge weren't that
far away from Copper Mountain.  I am definitely taking info from all
places with me.  If I receive any more input, I won't be able to respond
to the list until after I return from my trip.

Cheryl in Colorado

Here are the responses that differ from the one above:

We ate twice at the Salsa Mountain Cantina in Snowbridge Square.
The owner/chef came out to our table & was very helpful.  I can't recall
exactly what we ordered, but I believe there was a GF sauce for
enchiladas, beans & rice were ok, & great tomatillo/avocado salsa.

We spend a week in Copper Mountain each summer when my family participates
in the Children's Hospital Courage Classic.  It's been hit or miss with
gluten-free food -- we've always had a condo so that we can cook most of our
meals.  We've eaten at the Salsa Cantina and also in Frisco on Main Street
at Tuscato (a little on the pricey side, but good food).  We shopped at
Safeway in Frisco.