From:
Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 23:50:02 EST

Miscellaneous Notes:
--------------------

From the Editor:  It seems forever since I last put together a
newsletter, though I know it has been only a few months.  As you'll
see, a large part of this newsletter comes from other newsletters.
We've been swapping newsletters with other groups for eight months.
These reciprocating agreements have helped us a lot; since then we
have included 2-5 pages of information from other groups in all but
one issue of The Sprue-nik Press.  Altogether, 20 different groups
have helped to fill the pages of this newsletter at one time or
another.

Other groups have benefitted from our newsletter as well.  I've found
information from The Sprue-nik Press in newsletters from 12 other
groups since last fall.  I think newsletter swapping is a prime
example of "celiacs helping celiacs", and I look forward to more
exchanges of information with other groups in the future.