From:
Pamela Mort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:57:15 +1000

Hello, I was reading about honey as a good ingredient to retain moisture in
food,  such as cakes. Can you use honey in bread? How much   should I use?
Does it replace an ingredient or can it be added?

 My bread is lovely for about 2 days and after that it's only good for
toasting and I end up putting honey all over it 'cause it's still dry
...I'd like to keep it moist for another day or so ...

Many thanks in advance - will summarise replies
cheers Pam