Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 14:50:10 -0500

When is the last time you took a vacation and did not have the stress of
negotiating
each and every meal you ate?  And we're not talking about doing your own
cooking,

Since 1998 we have provided Gluten-free travel to thousands of those on
the Gluten-
free diet and their families and friends.  We will not accept what we
call "Conference
Food" - typically that skinless, boneless, tasteless chicken breast: dry
baked potato;
and steamed veggies.  There is no reason a chef cannot prepare great
food without
wheat, barley and rye.  We accompany all of our Gluten-free Getaways to
assure
that food will be as was promised us in our preparations.

We are proud of our reputation for providing not only safe Gluten-free
food, but
GREAT food too.

Here are the Gluten-free Getaways we are currently offering.  Check out
all the
details at http://bobandruths.com.

* * *   ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR of VICTORIA, BC, CANADA
June 14 - 23, 2014                   THIS IS A GO !

Departing from and returning to Seattle, Washington we'll visit
America's Last
Frontier.  Experience the spectacular Glaciers, Bald Eagles (the Robins
of Alaska),
Whales, Sea Otters, Orcas and more.  Then join us as we tour the
historic, elegant
city of Victoria, BC.  There may still be cabins available.

* * *   CULINARY INSTITUTE of AMERICA (CIA)    Hyde Park, NY
May 18 - 20, 2014  (Optional 3rd Night May 21)

Our most popular mini Gluten-free Getaway.  We'll tour the Premier
Chef's school
in the USA.  Have lunch and dinner at two of their gourmet restaurants
on campus.
We'll take a cruise on the Hudson River and enjoy the Springtime
scenery.  A wine
tour and tasting as well as a tour and luncheon at the Famous Mohonk
Mountain
House.  You can get all the details on our website.

* * *   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR of INNSBRUCK & MUNICH
August 24 - September 3, 2014                              THIS IS A GO !

Starting in Budapest then moving on to Vienna, Melk, Linz, Salzburg and
more.  All
excursions are included as are unlimited drinks.  As of this time there
may be a few
cabins available.

* * *    GRAND TOUR of SPAIN & PORTUGAL         THIS IS A GO !
April 18 - May 2, 2014

Join us as we experience our first real taste of Spain and Portugal.  We
have
arranged for an exciting tour with many exciting and richly historic
sites, as
well as major cities.  Along the way we'll stay in 4-5 Star hotels. And, of
course, the FOOD of the areas will be offered to us gluten-free.

IN THE WORKS:

*   FALL FOLIAGE CRUISE + TOUR OF BOSTON     October, 2014

We'll leave from Boston following  a 3 day tour of this historic city
and then cruise
up to Quebec City Canada.  Stopping along the way to enjoy the cities
and scenery.

*   INDIA TOUR (We're still trying)    January/ February, 2015

*   IRELAND, WALES & SCOTLAND TOUR     May, 2015

*   RUSSIAN RIVER BOAT CRUISE - Moscow to St. Petersburg July/August, 2015

AND MORE TO COME ! !

Join us by becoming a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our informative
Quarterly
Newsletter; Member Only Discounts on all of our Gluten-free Getaways;
Participate In Our Members' Test Kitchen and much more.

Send your membership to us by check in the amount of $40 U.S. to:

Bob & Ruth's       205 Donerail Court        Havre de Grace, Md     21078

CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM