From:
Set Digest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:58:28 -0600

Hi,

I called Hershey's about the Milk Duds.  They said they are gluten free.
There appears to be no malt in them from their list or the one on the box
in front of me.  They said that they are very careful about allergies and
if they dusted the line or the caramel in their processing they would
list it on the ingredient list.  The woman was nice as pie!

She also said they have a gf list on their website but it isn't complete
or something like that.

A few people thought they were NOT gf.  I think they were confusing them
with Whoppers or Malted Milk Balls of some kind.

I guess I was poisoned by short kids and flying bagel crumbs.

Shellie

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.