From:
David Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 21:59:14 -0500

I have been a diagnosed celiac for about 10 months.  My diet is working
great - my iron levels are 4X what they were a year ago and my gluten
antibody level is now in the normal range.  (Yeah!)

About 2 years ago I was diagnosed with "rosacea."  This "adult acne" has
caused my face to break out.  The sores are usually filled with a white
creamy liquid, which is similar to the liquid in the styes I occasionally
get around my eyes.  These breakouts are limited to my face.  (My celiac
symptoms were anemia, as measured in blood tests - I had no diarrhea, etc.)

Might the rosacea really be DH?  If so, what would I need to do differently
from my current gluten-free diet?

Any help that any of you can supply would be most welcome.

Dave Nelson
New Orleans