From:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:41:14 -0500

Hello everyone.  I am very miffed.  I just spoke with the special needs
dept. at Carnival and they informed me that the only gluten free deserts
that they are going to have are jello and yogurt!  Oh Boy!!  Anyway, after
I requested cake/cookies/brownies etc... they told me that if I provide the
mixes that they will make them for me.  I guess I should be grateful, but
after being on a DisneyCruise where they fix EVERYTHING gluten free with no
issues at all, I am spoiled.  The problem that I have is that I don't feel
like I should have to pay for my own food when I am going on a cruise where
the food is the main event!!  I told them that I wouln't mind bringing it,
but I don't feel like I should have to pay for it.  The thing is that when
I booked it in November, I was told that it wouldn't be a problem!  (We are
going in a little over a month.)

Any suggestions??

Thanks!!
Lisa