From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:39:33 -0400

A few days ago I asked list members about Club Med and the
overwhelming response was that Club Med is not a good option for
celiacs unless we use them through Bob and Ruth and one of their
celiac vacations.  Apparently Club Med is not set up to deal with
individual dietary requirements.

The next Club Med/Bob and Ruth trip is in Feb and that doesn't work
with our schedules so we're looking for ideas for Jan (in a warm
climate).   I would dearly love to be able to spend a week where I
don't have to cook and where for part of the day, DH and I can be a
couple without worrying about looking after our children.

Are there any vacation spots that you could recommend to us where we
can eat safe food (that I don't have to cook) and get good, safe, fun
childcare for part of the day?  It has to be in a warm climate. The
reason for going away in Jan is to escape the cold and help my
seasonal affective disorder.

Am I barking at the moon thinking that we can find a situation like
this?

Thanks

Sherene