From:
Burt Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 20:36:50 -0400

Thanks for all the support I received from 21 list serve members.
Two said they had simular experiences at a Chuck E. Cheese and another
restaurant. Two also said they go to CEC all the time with no problem.
Many were just awe struck this even took place.

To their credit, the owner of this Chuck E. Cheese called me as soon as
his corp. office notified him. He was very apologetic and told me unlike
most owners, he works at his business six days a week. He is off only on
Wednesday and he said anything that goes wrong it will be on that day.
He said this whole incident caused a knot in his stomach (sounds like a
celiac symptom to me).

He assured me he will better train his mgt. & employees to maintain
better customer relations. He also told me had he been there this would
never had happened. He offered to do whatever it takes to win my family
back to his rest. - To me he sounded sincere.

The bottom line - CD is still one disease society knows little about and
the media still seems to care less about educating the public. Its up to
us to get the word out.

Thanks to all,
Burt